Want to help vulnerable children around the world through your own fundraising efforts? Whether you’re an individual, family, small business or a large corporation, you can help raise crucial funds for our work in more than 150 countries in 3 simple steps:
1. Choose a fundraising event
You'll be spoilt for choice with so many events to choose from on our events page
- but if none of them tickle your fancy, why not see our Fundraising Ideas
for some inspiration and create your own event? You could be our next Fundraising Hero
2. Complete a proposal to fundraise
If you choose to create your own event, you'll need to complete a Proposal to Fundraise
form. Now is also a great time to have a look at our Fundraising Pack
which has everything you need to know about fundraising for UNICEF along with helpful hints and tips to make your fundraiser a roaring success.
To download the Proposal to Fundraise form and get your copy of the Fundraising Pack, register your information in the form below
3. Start fundraising
Once your fundraising event has been approved by us, you can start fundraising and asking for donations from family, friends and colleagues online through Everyday Hero or GoFundraise. They're one of the quickest and easiest ways to raise money through your own personalised fundraising page.
By selecting UNICEF as your beneficiary, you can automatically include information about UNICEF’s work and your supporters will receive an automated thank you message and automatic receipts.
- If you are a student or a teacher, further fundraising information for Australian schools can be downloaded here.
- If you represent a business and would like to organise a fundraiser for your workplace, information can be found here.
Remember, we're only an email or a phone call away if you need our help. You can reach us here.