In Australia, UNICEF Australia works with government and advocate bodies to defend children’s rights and support and fundraise for international development programs. Our organisation is made up of the following teams:
- Fundraising and Communications
- Policy and Advocacy
- People and Culture
Each team provides a range of professional opportunities depending on candidates’ interest, skills and experience.
To see if we have any current job vacancies at UNICEF Australia, please click here
Please note: we don’t recruit either paid or volunteer staff for UNICEF postings overseas.
A flexible and supportive work environment
As an employer, UNICEF Australia can offer you:
- A flexible work environment with opportunities to work from home and vary your start and finish times
- The opportunity to apply for financial study assistance commitment to your professional development with opportunities for both formal training and workplace-based learning
- A supportive working environment with access to an employee assistance program
- 14 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and two weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Market-competitive remuneration applicable to the industry
- Opportunities to drive our people-focused agenda through our annual staff survey and staff-led working groups.
For more information about working at UNICEF Australia please contact us at email@example.com