1. When the bus rolls up and your best friend has saved you a prime spot on the back seat.
2. When you're waiting for the first bell and you're still free to run around, play and get into fits of giggles about the silliest things.
3. When it starts raining and everyone loses it.
4. When you build the highest tower in the class and you feel like a total genius.
5. When you're loving playtime and you don't even care that it's a plastic phone - because you're talking to a polar bear about a pyjama party and it's very important business.
6. When your team wins the big match and you smashed the winning goal in top right corner.
6. When everyone settles down for creative writing and the room is perfectly still and your imagination flows onto the page.
8. When you're one point away from winning a gold star and can barely stand the suspense.
9. When you're just stoked to be nailing the alphabet.
10. When the teacher only gives you a hint and you work out the answer all by yourself. (When she believes in you.)
Making it possible
Every child deserves to know the joys of learning like these students in Myanmar but, elsewhere in the country, more than one million children are missing out.
That's why H&M and UNICEF have teamed up to make a big impact. H&M Conscious Foundation
have launched a global campaign to bring quality education to over 350,000 children in Myanmar, and you can help.
Here's how it works: for every gift card bought over the holidays, H&M will donate 5% of the total amount to UNICEF's education program. It's that simple. It's the gift that gives back and you can pick one up in any H&M store