Got a question, comment or complaint?
Please tell us about it by using our online form below
Please Note: The UNICEF Australia office will be closed from 12pm, Friday 20th December 2019 and will reopen at 9am, Thursday 2nd January 2020. We will respond to any inquiries as soon as possible. Thank you for supporting UNICEF and have a wonderful holiday break.
You can also contact us by
1300 884 233
PO Box 488,
Queen Victoria Building, NSW 1230
Level 19, 320 Pitt Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
(Near Town Hall)
Open weekdays, 9am - 5.30pm EST.
A few extra things to note
- Take a look at our frequently asked questions as your question may already be answered there.
- Information about tax receipts for donations you made in 2017-18 can be found here.
- UNICEF Australia welcomes your feedback, and takes complaints seriously. You can provide feedback or make a complaint using the contact form above. However if your complaint is of a more serious nature, please refer to our Complaints Policy & Procedures which may assist you in lodging your complaint. You'll find more information on our Accountability & Governance practices here.
- Unfortunately we can't yet facilitate updating supporter details via our website. Although we hope to provide this service in the future, for now the easiest way to update your details is to call our Supporter Relations team on 1300 884 233 or use the contact form above.
- Quite often we mistakenly receive enquiries from people confusing us for UNHCR - the UN Refugee Agency. You can find them at www.unrefugees.org.au.