We want you to be happy with your decision to leave a gift in your Will to UNICEF
How to leave a gift in your Will
Australia. That’s why we offer you as much, or as little, help as you need.
We have lots of information that you can request, and you can always talk to our Associate Director of Fundraising, Marketing, Shannon Fleming, on 02 8917 3274, who can help you get started.
If you’re happy to go it alone, we recommend the first thing you do is get in touch with a solicitor to either make a Will or update an existing one.
You can download our Will guide to find out more about how you can leave a legacy in your Will.
“I feel that we are all global citizens, with a responsibility to give back. I’ve been very lucky in my life. I’ve had the privilege of travelling all over the world, and it’s opened my eyes. I’ve seen the hardship that many people have to face, and I’ve also seen the global impact that organisations like UNICEF can have.
My three grandchildren are incredibly privileged to be born in Australia to loving parents; many children aren’t as lucky, which is why I decided to make a bequest to UNICEF in my Will.”
UNICEF Australia supporter
Our promise to you
When you leave a bequest to UNICEF you are making a promise to be there for
vulnerable children all over the world. We respect your decision, and make the following
promises to all of our supporters:
- Leaving a legacy is your decision and yours alone. We will never pressure you in anyway and, of course, you can change your mind at any time.
- We will always respect your privacy. Your Will is personal to you and we’ll always recognise that.
- Your family and loved ones will always come first.
- We’d love to hear whether you’ve included UNICEF in your Will, but you don’t have to tell us if you don’t want to.
- If you do decide to tell us that you intend to leave a gift, we’ll do our best to keep you updated on our work, in the ways that you prefer.
- Whatever gift you leave us, we promise that we will treat it with care, sensitivity and respect.
Please get in touch if you would like more information about legacy gifts. Simply fill out the form below or call Hannah Cifuentes on 02 8917 3245. We'd love to hear from you.