UNICEF Australia’s purpose is to promote and protect the rights of every child. Currently, we employ around 50 Sydney-based staff across a broad range of roles to fulfill this purpose.
We are passionate about our work and committed to our shared values, and we work hard together in the pursuit of our goals, putting collaboration and teamwork first.
Our values are:
- Respect for the rights of all children and the tenets of the Convention on the Rights of the Child
- Respect and care for our donors and supporters
- Respect for others
- Putting teamwork and collaboration first
- Being open and honest in all our communication
- Making UNICEF’s vision a reality
Our vision is to promote and realise the rights of all children to survive and thrive, especially the most disadvantaged and excluded.
If you’re like us and share a commitment to, and belief in, the rights of every child take a look at what we do or see if we have any current vacancies or internships, and subscribe to our newsletter for updates on UNICEF’s work.
As an employer, UNICEF Australia can offer you:
- A flexible work environment with opportunities to work from home and vary your start and finish times
- The opportunity to apply for financial study assistance commitment to your professional development with opportunities for both formal training and workplace-based learning
- A supportive working environment with access to an employee assistance program
- 8-14 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, dependent on years of service, and two weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers
- Market-competitive remuneration applicable to the industry
- Opportunities to drive our people-focused agenda through our annual staff survey and staff-led working groups.