COVID Vaccination Alliance of UNICEF Australia
Powering the largest and fastest vaccination operation for humanity
The pandemic isn’t over until it’s over for everyone. We must come together to ensure safe and equal access to COVID-19 vaccines for all. The largest vaccine procurement and supply operation ever is underway – and UNICEF is leading it on behalf of the Global COVAX Facility.
2 billion vaccines doses delivered to those who need them most by the end of 2021.
1 billion syringes procured and delivered by the end of 2021.
The COVID Vaccination Alliance of UNICEF Australia will support global vaccine rollout and emergency pandemic outbreaks by mobilising funding and advocacy resources in Australia.
The Alliance encourages cross-sector collaboration and aligns with the priority of governments and communities in Australia and around the world.
We are calling for leadership from Australian organisations, companies and philanthropists to join this history-making
journey for humanity.
- Equitable and safe access to COVID-19 vaccines for all
- Funds – raise funds for the largest and fastest vaccine operation in history and emergency COVID outbreaks.
- Advocacy – help build COVID vaccine confidence in Australia and advocate for equal access to COVID vaccines globally.
A community health volunteer, Homaya, receives the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at a health post in north-central Nepal. © UNICEF/UN0447368/Prasad Ngakhusi
Be a leader in making history
Join UNICEF and leading Australian organisations, businesses and philanthropists to power the largest and fastest vaccination operation for humanity and put an end to the pandemic.
Amplify messages to address vaccine hesitancy, build vaccine confidence within Australia and promote global vaccine equality.
Provide funding through company contributions, employee fundraising, or customer-facing marketing campaigns.
Donation of goods and services for program use, such as medical supplies and logistic services.
Your contribution to the COVID-19 Vaccination Alliance will support:
- vaccine procurement, cold chain, logistics and health worker training.
- vaccinating health workers, the elderly and other vulnerable groups against coronavirus.
- addressing vaccine hesitancy and encouraging vaccine uptake through communication.
- rapid response to emergency outbreaks.
“Only private and public working together
can vaccinate the world and
control the pandemic.”
- Henrietta Fore, Executive Director of UNICEF
Find out more
For more information on how your organisation can support and join the COVID Vaccination Alliance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Porters carrying COVID-19 vaccines to health facilities in Jumla District in Nepal’s remote far-west region. © UNICEF/UN0431112