What is the impact of my donation?
UNICEF has helped save more lives than any other humanitarian organisation, but we need your help to reach more children. Whether you donate once or monthly, your generous support allows us to provide emergency and long-term development programs for children in need, here in Australia and around the world.
- Provide immediate assistance with a much-needed one-off donation
- Support your chosen appeal* with funds targeted to a specific area of UNICEF's work
- Or make a single donation to wherever your help is currently needed most
*Unless the funds raised for the appeal exceed the programming requirements
- Make a monthly commitment to supporting the rights and wellbeing of every child
- Provide steady, ongoing support for children at the most critical time of their growth and development
- Allow UNICEF to plan ahead and invest in long-term solutions
- Your donation is targeted to where children most need it each month, for maximum impact
This is how we use your donation
- 82¢last year, 82 cents went directly to program expenditure and community education, including long-term development and emergency response work.
- 13¢last year, 13 cents covered the essential costs of raising public awareness and fundraising to generate more support for UNICEF’s work.
- 5¢last year, 5 cents were spent on UNICEF Australia’s accountability and administration.
How do we use each dollar donated?
Protecting the rights and wellbeing of EVERY child
UNICEF Australia works for the survival, protection and development of children worldwide through fundraising, advocacy, education and international development programs.
We protect and advocate for the rights of every child in Australia and overseas.
We provide lifesaving support and protection for children during emergencies and crises.
We deliver long-term development programs, including education, nutrition and health care.
Donate Where the Need is Greatest
Help UNICEF to be there for children wherever the need is greatest, no matter what.