To leave a gift in your Will, follow these four easy steps to guide you through the process.
We recommend seeking legal advice when creating or updating your Will. Prepare as many details of your finances as possible before seeing your solicitor. It may also help to sit down with your family beforehand and decide how much you could realistically afford to give as a gift.
UNICEF Australia has partnered with Gathered Here to help make the process as simple as possible. Gathered Here’s free and easy online Will writing service is backed by a team of legal experts. It takes less than 10 minutes to write your Will and you can do so from the comfort of your own home. You’ll also have access to free updates for life.
There is no obligation to let us know, and you can change your mind at any time.
- A residuary gift is the most effective way to leave a gift in your Will to UNICEF. It’s the remainder after you have made provisions for your family and friends. A residuary gift also keeps up with inflation which means the gift will achieve as much in the future as it will now.
- A percentage of your estate is the nominated portion or fixed percentage of your estate to UNICEF. A percentage gift also keeps up with inflation.
- A pecuniary gift is a specific amount of money left for UNICEF.
I give and bequeath free of all duties and taxes,
- The residue of my estate, or
- XX% of my whole estate, or
- XX% of the residue, or
- The specific sum of $XX
to Australian Committee for UNICEF Limited of PO Box 488, Queen Victoria Building, NSW 1230 to be used for the general purposes of UNICEF and I declare that the official receipt of Australian Committee for UNICEF Limited shall be sufficient discharge of the same.
ABN 35 060 581 437
Australian Charity Number 060 581 437
If you decide to leave a gift in your Will to UNICEF Australia, it’s important to let us know so that we can thank you personally for your commitment and keep you updated on our work for children.
Please let us know by completing the form below or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your privacy will be fully respected, and any information you give us will remain confidential.
Contact Gifts in Wills team
Hannah, our Marketing Manager for Gifts in Wills
If you would prefer to speak to our Gift in Wills team, please reach out to Hannah or call us on 1300 884 233.