Supporting UNICEF Australia through Workplace Giving provides your organisation and employees the chance to help save children’s lives. UNICEF’s life-saving work for children is more critical than ever and we can’t do it alone.
Join our Workplace Giving program today!
85 per cent
of employees feel it’s important to give back to the community through their workplace.*
Workplace giving is one of the most simple and effective ways to support children in need. It helps UNICEF to provide millions of life-saving vaccines, nutrition support, clean drinking water, basic sanitation and education so that children can survive and thrive, regardless of whatever situation they are in.
Making small, but regular donations through your employer’s payroll is easy. Employees can choose the amount they wish to donate. Contributions are automatically deducted, pre-tax, providing an opportunity to help UNICEF make a lasting change for children.
Workplace giving also provides the opportunity for employers to match employee donations – dollar for dollar (or more!), helping to increase the collective impact.
*Workplace Giving Australia
How does it all work?
Check out this great video!
Why Workplace Giving?
This video from Workplace Giving Australia explains how workplace giving works and why everyone should donate to charities in this way. Together we can create a greater collective impact on society.
What are the benefits of workplace giving?
- It’s all organised by your payroll so there’s no upkeep or administration on your behalf.
- It eliminates the need to collect receipts and wait until the end of the year to claim tax back.
- Regular giving makes it easier to plan so we can make the most out of every dollar we receive to help to ensure that the world’s children are fed, vaccinated, educated and protected.
- Your donation is pre-tax so it will cost you less than the amount that we receive from your organisation, and, your employer may also match your contribution!
- Engage and unite your staff around a common cause.
- Create a more connected team and a better work culture.
- Help attract and retain the best people.
- Show your company’s commitment to children, enhancing your corporate reputation.
Become a Workplace Giver
Whether you’re setting up a program for the first time or have an established program in place, you’ll benefit from a dedicated account manager who will guide you through the process, share engagement ideas, and update you on the positive impact you’re generating for vulnerable children.