For children. Forever.
A gift in your Will is one of the most inspiring ways to give back and ensure UNICEF will be there for every child for generations to come. No matter what.
Why are gifts in Wills so important to UNICEF?
All children are born with potential, but they're not all given the same opportunity.
Around the world, millions of children are enduring unprecedented crises. Their rights are being violated. They’re being displaced by war, facing famine, drought and natural disasters. And new challenges continue to arise.
But there is HOPE.
When you leave a gift in your Will – large or small – you are empowering UNICEF to continue our work in transformational and sustainable change for children everywhere, well into the future.
Our promise to you
When you leave a gift to UNICEF in your Will, you are making a promise to be there for vulnerable children all over the world. In turn, we promise that:
- We will never pressure you. The decision is yours and yours alone.
- We will always respect your privacy. Your Will is personal to you, and we’ll always recognise that.
- Your family and loved ones will always come first.
- If you decide to tell us that you've left a gift, we’ll do our best to keep you updated on our work in the ways you prefer.
- Whatever gift you leave us, we promise that we will treat it with care, sensitivity and respect.
Make a difference to the world’s children
Learn more about how you can leave a gift in your will to UNICEF Australia.